Monday, May 18, 2009

Real Fashion

I have seen tons of designers come through over the years but only one really stands out. Estella Couture is a high fashion line that has vibrant colors , and original flare. I love the way she not afraid of color or bold prints. I Like the idea bringing back the roots of our heritage and dressing those that look us. a lot of designers rely on big names but when you have God given talent you don't need all that.
And Estella Couture is the fashion line of 2009 if you ask me. She has an eye for color and what fits and look good against all skin types. She has a flare that I haven't seen in years that included originality. I can't wait to see what else she produces because she is truly gifted and blessed. You can find her fashion online and see her on face book and follow her work and see what she produces next. http://www.couturestelle.blogspot.com/ and find out all of the latest and what you should be wearing.

No comments: