Monday, August 24, 2009

BEING A BETTER PERSON




God has blessed me so I'll be a blessing
When I see your hurt I'll help mend your heart
When I see you cry I'll wipe your tears away
When it seems like the road is too rough, and the pain is too great
I'll take the Load and the hurt
My brother and sister hear me
I'm that shoulder and that friend
I'm that ear that listens when you feel unheard
It's time that we reach out to help one another
Just one good deed a day can change a life
Don't worry about my agenda
Don't look for a hidden reason for my help
Helping you is helping me and
BEING A BETTER PERSON IS ALL I WANT TO BE
I won't hurt you or put you down
I won't lie or spread gossip around
I won't laugh when you cry or kick when your down
Helping you is helping me and
BEING A BETTER PERSON IS ALL I WANT TO BE
By: Geneva Relf


No comments: